This weeks featured blogs: Little Red Riding Hood and Book That Thing!
Question: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.
(My answer contains possible spoilers if you haven’t read The Hunger Games)
It would have to be Gale from The Hunger Games trilogy, I adored him, I wanted him to fight for Katniss and to let her know how he truly felt but no such luck and I was honestly disappointed (especially in the third book).
I only watched the movie today & if I could have re-written the romance I definitely would have.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong
The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
Intangible by J. Meyers
ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) by Ada Adams
Doorknob Society by M. J. Fletcher
Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White
If you are interested in signing up to be a part of my Daemon Invasion (LUX Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout) Please leave a comment HERE