Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Books of Love and Sinnful Books
Question: You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?
Hmm, this is a hard one!! I already like the pairings from each of the books I have read.
The first male who popped to mind was Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy series because I felt sorry for him at the end of the series but who I would pair him with has me stumped! It would have to be someone strong-willed to put up with him so maybe Rayna from Matthew Merrick’s The Protector series.
Or, if I could play matchmaker and change an already completed series; it would be The Hunger Games and I would have paired Katniss with Gale.
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday
Other happenings this week:
eBook Closed Hearts (Mindjack trilogy #2) + Mind Games by Susan Kaye Quinn (or book 1 Open Minds if you haven’t read this)