Thank-you for stopping by..
This weeks featured blogs: Books and Blossoms and Head Stuck in a Book
Question: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?
I’ll answer both parts of this question.
A book I’d love to ‘unread’ would be Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, I absolutely loved Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse but I was devastated by the events of Breaking Dawn! Definitely not how I envisioned the series ending and I cringe every time I think about it.
A book (or series) I’d love to experience all over again just because of how amazing it was is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning; there are quite a few series that I have read and loved since but nothing I have felt compelled to re-read afterwards, the Fever world is pure brilliance!
What to do..
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow the featured weekly bloggers
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
- The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
- Spread the Love...and the followers
- If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:
Thomas & January (Sleepless #2) by Fisher Amelie
Shadow & Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor #6) by Jill Shalvis
Read not Reviewed – 50 Shades of Grey by E.L James
Minder by Kate Kaynak
Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer
Other Happenings this week
Interview and Guest Post with Pixie Lynn Whitfield, author of Darkness Come This Way
Waiting on Wednesday - The Dark Light by Sara Walsh